Frequently Asked Questions:
Please Select from the follwing Frequently Asked Questions to find answers to any questions you might have.
If you could not find an answer to your problem please contact us.
- What is an Affiliate Program?
- What does it mean to become an Affiliate?
- How does the Affiliate Program Work?
- What will it cost to join?
- How much effort does joining involve?
- Where will I find the necessary support?
- How do I go about joining the program?
- How can I keep track of my performance?
- What percentage of the sale will I get?
- How do I know how much is owing to me?
- What are your payment methods?
- How often am I paid?
- Am I only paid on a player's first purchase?
- What happens if some of my websites have debit balances?
- Why is the progressive contribution deducted from my affiliate profit?
- How exactly is my affiliate profit calculated?
- How is a player linked to me?
- Do affiliates get credit for players referred to the flash casinos?
- Can I apply for an account offline?
- Can I have my commission paid into a casino account?
- Does Star Partner assign cookies to referrals?
- Why are all your merchants only casinos?
- How am I guaranteed payment for your banners on my site?
- In which languages does your helpdesk provide support?
- What can I do about being spammed by an affiliate?
- How does the multiple campaign tags and tracking work?
- What happens if I have multiple accounts or accounts at both Vegas Partner and Golden Star Network?
1. What is an Affiliate Program?
An affiliate program is a partnership with an online merchant who compensates you for any sales you send that merchant via links on your site. An affiliate program is an affordable way to earn money from your site, without going to the expense of setting up an e-commerce infrastructure.
2. What does it mean to become an Affiliate?
If you have a website, mailing list or if you are an entrepreneur you can become an Affiliate. All you need to do is put up a link, in the form of a banner, for a merchant of your choice. You can also e-mail these lists to a mailing list with the copy we provide. Then you sit back and watch your site work for you.
3. How does the Affiliate Program Work?
Traffic passes through your website anyway, what an Affiliate Program does is harness that traffic to help you earn additional income. The way this works is simple: when a visitor to your site clicks on the link you have provided, that visitor will go to the merchant site. Once there, if the visitor does a transaction on the merchant site, you earn a percentage in the form of commission. If the visitor doesn't spend any money on the merchant site you still won't have lost anything. It's a win-win situation.
4. What will it cost to join?
It won't cost you a cent to join! Star Partner is absolutely free for Affiliate members. So what's the catch? There really isn't one. All we do is help great websites partner up with great merchants, to their mutual benefit.
5. How much effort does joining involve?
We appreciate how valuable your time is, and that's why we've gone out of our way to make this the most user-friendly, hassle-free system possible. Once you've got your links up you can sit back, relax, and wait for your money to come rolling in.
6. Where will I find the necessary support?
Star Partner offers both live chat and email support, all our casino clients offer 24-hour support, 7 days a week. Our commitment to service and support ensures high affiliate satisfaction, which in turn ensures ongoing and long-term business.
Any help you may need is only a click of a button away. We're here to help in every way we can, whether it be assisting you to download your banners or answering your direct questions. You can contact us anytime.
7. How do I go about joining the program?
Once you join, we will give you a username and also be able to select your own password. You can go to www.starpartner.com and use your username and password to log in. Then you can select from the programs listed on the Join Programs section of the interface to find the programs that interest you.
8. How can I keep track of my performance?
We provide centralized online statistical records that are easily accessible, thereby allowing you to evaluate and optimize your performance with minimum effort. All you have to do is go to our Online Stats page for your at-a-glance guide to your earnings on Star Partner.
|Payment Options||Processing Time||Minimum Payment|
|Neteller||1 Working day||$50|
|Bankwire||3 - 4 Working days||$300|
(Existing Acct Holders Only)
|1 Working day||$50|
|EcoCard||1 Working day||$50|
(Existing Acct Holders Only)
|1 Working day||$50|
|MoneyBookers||1 Working day||$50|
|New* InterCash||Please contact your Affiliate Manager for more information|
|Instadebit||2 Working days||$50|
12. How often am I paid?
Star Partner processes the affiliate payments within the first 10 working days of each month. You have access to an online payment report that outlines the amounts paid for the previous month and the amounts currently due.
13. Am I only paid on a player's first purchase?
As an affiliate you will benefit from any players you refer to the casino for as long as they are playing. As your Affiliate ID is linked to their account, each time they play, we effectively track their losses to you. This is called residual or lifetime income.
15. Why is the progressive contribution deducted from my affiliate profit?
On every spin on a progressive jackpot, an allocation is made directly to that jackpot. When a jackpot is won payment is made from those contributions. These are completely separate accounts. Therefore progressive contributions are not counted as part of gross win and neither are progressive payouts. So when a progressive is won on one of our partner sites it will have no effect on your balance.
16. How exactly is my affiliate profit calculated?
Your Profit = (income - payouts - incentives - progressive contributions – Processing Fees – Royalties - Chargebacks) * (commission percentage) which will be based on the number of players delivered. Refer to the Commission Structure page.
17. How is a player linked to me?
When a visitor to your website clicks on a link that contains your affiliate ID, and goes to the casino website, your ID is allocated to their click. If the visitor downloads the software and registers, your ID is linked to their account and you are paid in terms of their net losses, for as long as they play at the casino. We check each person who visits the casinos in terms of their origin, and if they have come from an affiliate link, we allocate them to that affiliate.
18. Do affiliates get credit for players referred to the flash casinos?
Yes. We track and link Flash casino players in the same manner that we track any other player that is referred to the casinos from your website.
19. Can I apply for an account offline?
At present, all applications for the Star Partner program are currently Internet based, thus you will be required to apply on our website. Alternatively, should you not be able to apply online, you are welcome to contact our support team, and our friendly agents will be glad to assist you.
20. Can I have my commission paid into a casino account?
We are not at liberty to comply with a request of this nature, as Star Partner and the various Casinos that we serve are independent businesses. You are welcome to use your commission as funds towards your gaming pleasure, after you have received your payment in the method that you desire.
21. Does Star Partner assign cookies to referrals?
Star Partner does assign a cookie to all referrals to the Star Partner website, but these cookies are only assigned once the visitor joins the program. The tracking of a referral is affected by the Affiliate ID that is present in your link and the visitor ID that is attached to the visitor when accessing the website.
This visitor ID is linked to both your Affiliate ID and the cookie that is saved to the visitor's computer upon their joining the program. Once registered, their new Affiliate ID is then permanently linked to yours, and as such, you will be paid in terms of their revenue generated for as long as they are part of the program.
22. Why are all your merchants only casinos?
Our current clients are only Casino's as they are one of the most profitable industries on the Internet today and they will provide an affiliate with much greater returns.
23. How am I guaranteed payment for your banners on my site?
The affiliate number in your referral link is the source whereby we link all clicks to you. Once a player clicks on your link and wagers at the casino, The player is tracked and all transactions are credited to your Affiliate ID. The statistics presented are updated every two hours.
24. In which languages does your helpdesk provide support?
Currently, our support desk is able to provide assistance in English, German, French, Italian, Swedish, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Japanese, Dutch. We are planning to implement support in more popular or widely spoken languages in the near future, as a means to provide ALL our affiliates with the best possible service.
25. What can I do about being spammed by an affiliate?
Star Partner is committed to both preventing and dealing with any issues associated with spamming by our affiliates. All affiliates that are members of our program have agreed to our anti-spam policy, and any affiliate found to be guilty of this offense would be expelled from our program.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have an incident of this nature to report. We will contact the affiliate in question, and have him/her cease this action immediately.
26. How does the multiple campaign tags and tracking work?
When you choose advertising material for your web site, you choose a campaignID. This ID will be appended to your banner tag. This means that there are 1,000 different variants of your banner tag, per casino! This allows for far greater in depth reporting than what we offered thus far.
27. What happens if I have multiple accounts or accounts at both Vegas Partner and Golden Star Network?
There are a few details concerning the merging of Vegas Partner and Golden Star Network you should know concerning your accounts:
A) Your Login and Password are the same
Use your existing Vegas Partner and/or Golden Star Network login details to access Star Partner.
B) Your Accounts are still separate
If you have a Vegas Partner AND Golden Star Network account, they are still separate and must be logged into separately.
C) Your Accounts can be merged
If you want your accounts merged, it can be done. For the sake of simplicity we recommend it. To merge your accounts follow the following easy steps:
- E-mail us with your various Affiliate Login Details (e.g.: Affid1234, username, etc)
- Specify which account you would like to be your primary account
- We will merge the accounts and inform you when it is done
- It is manditory to merge duplicate accounts
Couldn't find an answer to your problem? Please contact us.